quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2016

What about starting to play a musical instrument? Follow me!

Did you ever wanted to play the guitar but dropped out of it because it was to hard?

Well this post is totally for you!

My name is Rafael Mariano and I'm a 14 year old student from Nuno Gonçalves’ school. I play electric guitar for half a year. But with the help from other instrumentes I learned it before I was able to get the guitar down so much faster. First things first! You'll need a guitar! I got it! Electric guitars nowadays are too expensive but you can buy a casual acustic guitar because the advices I’m giving you here can also be practiced in an acustic guitar. Once you get your guitar, you take a look at the picture below. It countains an amount of beginner chords that should be easy for you to learn. Pick one and try to do like the picture, using only the top of your fingers and letting the rest of the strings vibrate freely. Don't get frustrated if you can't do it at the first few times! Remember - Jimmy Hendrix didn't learn his awesome solo skills in one day. Not just in the guitar you have to work hard to be good at something! Don’t forget  there are a lot of other people with the same goal as you! Good luck with your guitar journey and practice because it pays off!

Student: Rafael Mariano 9º 2ª

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário